SHAHI SHAMI KEBAB
Shami Kabab Mix has the perfect blend of rich & aromatic spices which help you prepare the traditional Shami Kababs.
Prepare in : 15 mins
Cook in : 1 hour
- Meat, boneless 1kg / 2.2 lbs small cubes
- Daal Chana/Split yellow lentil 200g / 1cup
- Onions 250g / 3 medium chopped
- Garlic Paste 2 tablespoons
- Ginger Paste 1 tablespoon
- Eggs 1-2, whisked
- Cooking Oil 500 ml / 2-3 cups for shallow frying
- Shan Shami Kabab Mix 1 packet
Cook meat with lentil, onions, ginger paste, garlic paste and Shan Shami Kabab Mix in 8-10 cups of water. Bring to boil. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender and wateris reduced.
When done, about 2 cups of liquid should remain in the pot. Then remove and grind the meat mixture coarsely. Add eggs and knead well. Make about 20 round flat patties.
Heat oil and shallow / deep fry the kababs evenly on both sides until crispy golden.
77-83 Chesterfield Road, Evington, Leicestershire, LE5 5LH0116 273 firstname.lastname@example.org
The words "PAK", "PAK FOODS" and our logos are a registered trademark of the PAK FOODS Group
Pak Foundation - Charity No: 1143601