Prepare in : 30 mins
Cook in : 1 hour
- Meat (1½ kg / 3.3 lbs small cubes
- Tomatoes 6-7 medium / 500g diced
- Garlic crushed 2 tablespoons
- Ginger Paste 1 tablespoon
- Green Chillies 6 medium whole
- Cilantro/Fresh Coriander chopped
- Cooking Oil 1½ cups / 275 m
- Butter ½ cup / 85g
- Shan Karhai / Fry Gosht 1 packet mix in ½ cup water
Mix garlic, ginger paste and Shan Karahi Mix. Apply to meat and marinate for (Chicken 15 minutes, Goat/ Lamb/ Beef 1-2 hours +).
Heat one cup oil and stir fry meat on high heat for 5-6 minutes. Add julienne ginger. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender (Chicken 10 minutes, Goat / Lamb / Beef 45 minutes).
Separately heat ½ cup oil and add tomatoes. Cook on low heat until soft (5-6 minutes). Stir periodically.
Add cooked tomatoes and green chillies to the cooked meat. On medium heat stir-fry meat until oil separates from masala. Stir constantly. If desired remove excessive oil. Add fresh coriander and butter. Stir fry and serve with hot naans.
77-83 Chesterfield Road, Evington, Leicestershire, LE5 5LH0116 273 firstname.lastname@example.org
The words "PAK", "PAK FOODS" and our logos are a registered trademark of the PAK FOODS Group
Pak Foundation - Charity No: 1143601