A popular Szechuan dish. This recipe gives you a simple way to prepare this dish. This dish is best paired with hot steaming rice.
Prepare in : 10 mins
Cook in : 25 mins
- 1lb red snapper (or other firm white fish) or 1 lb cod, cut onto 1 1/2″ pieces (or other firm white fish)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup fish stock (or use chicken stock)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili pepper, crushed
In a wok brown the fish on all sides with the green onion& garlic.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the fish.
Cover & cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
77-83 Chesterfield Road, Evington, Leicestershire, LE5 5LH0116 273 firstname.lastname@example.org
The words "PAK", "PAK FOODS" and our logos are a registered trademark of the PAK FOODS Group
Pak Foundation - Charity No: 1143601