50g serving suggestion
Prepare in : 15 mins
Cook in : 1 hour
- Potatoes 1kg medium & peeled, thin round slices
- Tomatoes 2 medium / 125g finely diced
- Green Chilies 3-4 medium sliced/chopped
- Cilantro/Fresh Coriander 3-4 tablespoons coarsely chopped
- Shan Aloo Bhujia 1 packet
Add potatoes, tomatoes and Shan AaloBhaji Mix in 8 cups of water. Boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender. Stir occasionally.
Stir and mash the potatoes to thicken the gravy.
Add green chilies, fresh coriander, stir and remove.
77-83 Chesterfield Road, Evington, Leicestershire, LE5 5LH0116 273 firstname.lastname@example.org
The words "PAK", "PAK FOODS" and our logos are a registered trademark of the PAK FOODS Group
Pak Foundation - Charity No: 1143601