Shan Chicken Ginger Mix has the perfect blend of spices to help you prepare zesty stir-fried Chicken with a zing of ginger for an appetizing treat.
Prepare in : 15 mins
Cook in : 50 mins
- Chicken 1 kg small cubes
- Plain Yogurt 2-3 tablespoons
- Onion ½ medium finely chopped
- Tomato 1 medium finely chopped
- Fresh Ginger 3 pieces sliced into thin julienne strips
- Green Chilies 3 slit lengthwise in half
- Fresh Cilantro 1-2 tablespoons chopped
- Cooking Oil ½ cup
- Butter 3 tablespoons
- Shan Chicken Ginger Mix 1 packet
Mix Shan Chicken Jalfrezi Mix in half cup of water and apply to chicken cubes. Marinate for 30 minutes.
Boil finely chopped tomatoes in 1 cup of water until soft and tender. Sieve to remove skin and seeds. Keep tomato puree aside.
Heat oil and add marinated chicken cubes. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
Then add the tomato puree. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
Add onion, capsicum, silted green chilies. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat. Serve hot Chicken Jalfrezi with plain boiled rice or boiled noodles.
77-83 Chesterfield Road, Evington, Leicestershire, LE5 5LH0116 273 firstname.lastname@example.org
The words "PAK", "PAK FOODS" and our logos are a registered trademark of the PAK FOODS Group
Pak Foundation - Charity No: 1143601